Improving Quality Outcomes and
Lowering Cost for Physicians,
Patients, and Hospitals
using Information Technology
Services – What we do
- Writing and managing award winning HIT and EMR grants.
- Review grant requirements.
- Introduce, coordinate, and develop relationships with government agencies
and HIT organizations.
- Assists with the development of interoperability among computer platforms.
- Improve efficiency in health care delivery.
- Improve quality of patient
- Availability of information to practitioners at the point of
care in real time.
- Chronic disease management programs.
- Develop and re-design workflow protocols.
- Maintain continuing communication with grant administrators
and grant agencies.
- Introduce, coordinate, review the proposed EMR and HIE
- Merge clinical workflows with new technology tools.
Our comprehensive service includes the writing
of project grants, securing funding for our clients, re-designing
workflow protocols, developing chronic disease management plans,
and providing critical training to ensure the successful implementation
of an EMR or HIE.
Up to 100% of the program:
Fees, technology management,
and training can be covered
by Federal Grants.